Purpose of Narijibon Blog

Nari Jibon Project seeks to increase our students’ and staffs’ abilities through different ways: classes, practice, computers, internet, and now the Narijibon Blog. Readers and writers (our students & staff) of the Blog will both learn about our lives, culture, Nature, activities of people in Bangladesh and the Nari Jibon Project.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Afsana Pervin- a Successful student of Nari Jibon organization


I am Afsana Pervin and I am about 30 years old. I studied up to class-12. I am married and I have two sons. My elder son is 9 years old and younger son is 7 years old. Now they are reading in the school. I was working as mere a housewife before coming at Nari Jibon organization. I came at Nari Jibon organization to see its sign board. I was interested to learn English and Computer course when I took admission at Nari Jibon.

I took admission at Nari Jibon dated 24th March 2005. After taking admission at Nari Jibon I started to learn English and computer. I completed English-1.0, English-1.5 and English-2.0 (Spoken English). I was very weak in English from my student life. But after taking admission at Nari Jibon, I became much develop in English.

After completing English-1.5, I started to learn computer Ms. Office program (Ms Word, Ms Excel, Access and Power Point). Later I also took knowledge on computer hardware and graphic design courses.

After completing graduation, Afsana Parveen was receiving certificate from
Nari Jibon Project Director Kazi Rafiqul Islam


Nari Jibon gave me a scope to take skills for long time. As I was weak in English and I had to do house hold works, I needed enough time to learn English and computer. I participated for about two years at Nari Jibon English and computer classes. So, I got enough time to do more exercise which helped me to learn everything well.

Last March, 07 I joined in an established private school and college named Genius school & college as accountant & admin officer. There I operate a computer to prepare many documents. My salary is held 4000 taka. Now I am going to my workplace regularly beside my household works. I am happy in this sense that now I am able to contribute financially in my family. I am very pleased to Nari Jibon organization as it helped me to change my life.

No comments: