Purpose of Narijibon Blog

Nari Jibon Project seeks to increase our students’ and staffs’ abilities through different ways: classes, practice, computers, internet, and now the Narijibon Blog. Readers and writers (our students & staff) of the Blog will both learn about our lives, culture, Nature, activities of people in Bangladesh and the Nari Jibon Project.

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Dreamy Days of My Life

Written by Sherin Sultana

To me the excellent days of a human life is the University life and the most favorite moment is when he passes time with his friends by gossiping. In the school & college life we pass the restrictive life from our family and get the pressure of home work from our teachers. We oblige to study against our mind. So in that time we never meet with the pleasure.

From left, Me with my friends

But the strange thing is from the first day of our University life, a fantastic feeling fill our mind and this thought make me happy. I invent myself once again to know about the unknown world as if it brings out me from the restrict boundary and set me as a matured human being into the whole world.

In the University life as we have so many opportunities to study in the same way. There we have all the arrangement to enjoy our lives. If I say about joy at first I must have to say about my friends. With the friends we can go to new places, eat together in any where, watch movies or go for a picnic. Friendship is only the main source to enjoy the all pleasures. It is a different life from our real lives. Various colorful dreams are always filled in our dreamy minds. In this way the days one after another fly away with the wings of butterfly.

My dreamy life will end very soon. I will miss my University life very much. That’s why if our classes declared close in any reason then I get upset.

I always try to make longer the feelings of the most beautiful days of my life in my mind. I can’t think about that day when I will have to leave the campus of my University. My eyes fill with tears when I think about that. It is so strange that after leaving the campus we can’t meet with the ever known faces. Some time may be we will contact on phone or meet anywhere.

In this way a dreamy chapter of my life will turn into end. And the Dream is always dreamy --!

1 comment:

wave002 said...

Very nice
i like ur style