Purpose of Narijibon Blog

Nari Jibon Project seeks to increase our students’ and staffs’ abilities through different ways: classes, practice, computers, internet, and now the Narijibon Blog. Readers and writers (our students & staff) of the Blog will both learn about our lives, culture, Nature, activities of people in Bangladesh and the Nari Jibon Project.

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Bloggers profile (Students)

Zannat Ara Amzad Liva











"My name is Zannat Ara Amzad Liva. My birth date is 10th April. I was born in Dhaka city. My mother, Masuda Amzad Ashru is an Ideal mother and a good house wife. We are two sisters. I am younger than my sister. I completed Higher Secondary School Certificate in 2007 under Dhaka Board in Humanities group. Now I am trying to get admit in any well-known university. Beside this I am taking courses on English Spoken and Computer Office Program in nari Jibon Project.

Our country is Bangladesh. It’s a very wonderful and beautiful country. Our country has many beautiful and historical places. But my favorite place is the Cox’s Bazar. Traveling, listening music and gossiping are my hobby. My future plan is to be a best lawyer or a writer. I want to do some social works in my life. Recently some poems and short stories have been published on Nari Jibon Blog site. I try to write real history. I was also related with theater, film, reciting etc in my childhood."


Selina Shirin
















"I am Selina Shirin. I am a student of Degree 3rd year. My father is a teacher. My mother is a house wife. I was born in Mymensingh in 1984. I passed my childhood here. We are six sisters and three brothers. I am married. My husband is a private service holder. Now I live in Dhaka. I have passed my Secondary School Certificate in 2000 and Higher Secondary Certificate in 2003 from Chowdhury Sobrunnesa Mohila College.

Singing is my hobby. My future plan is to be a good teacher at any well-known college. My favorite place is my native village. Nari jibon is a very good organization for women. I am doing English Spoken course from here. I knew about the Blog site after coming here. I am very glad to be a part of this site. I am trying to write for Blog. We can share our Bangladeshi culture and people life to the other countries through this Blog site. Narijibon is a great & fabulous organization to me to learn English."

No comments: