Purpose of Narijibon Blog

Nari Jibon Project seeks to increase our students’ and staffs’ abilities through different ways: classes, practice, computers, internet, and now the Narijibon Blog. Readers and writers (our students & staff) of the Blog will both learn about our lives, culture, Nature, activities of people in Bangladesh and the Nari Jibon Project.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bloggers profile (Students)

Hasina Akter











"Hello, I am Hasina Akter. I was born in Noakhali. I come from Nobinbag. My father’s name is Late Siddequr Rahman, and he was a government employer. My mother’s name is Salma Akter. She is a house wife. I have three brothers.

I am a candidate of Fazil Examination and after finishing this I will do a diploma course in Homeopathy medicine and surgery. My favorite place is my native village. My hobby is traveling. My favorite movie is ‘Matir Moyna’. I want to be a doctor in future; I want to take care to the helpless people of Bangladesh. Beside this I want to develop my skills in English and computer. I heard about Nari Jibon from a Graphic student, Shanta.

At first I didn’t know about the blog. Now I know about this. After coming here I knew about many things. Now I am trying to write something on blog."

Aforza Akter












"My name is Aforza Akter. I was born in Mymenshing in 1987. My Birthday is on 10th June. I passed my childhood at Fulbaria Thana. I have six family members in my family. My elder brother is a school teacher and my elder sister is a primary school teacher. My second brother is a Moulana and younger brother is a police. I am a student of Honors in Siddeshwari Degree College and University in Dhaka. I am married. My husband is an engineer. I obtained my Secondary School Certificate from “Assim Girls High School” in 2002 and Higher Secondary Certificate from “Akter Sultana Mohila College” in 2004.

My favorite hobby is reading any kinds of books. I want to be a good teacher. I come to Nari Jibon to develop my skills by taking English and computer courses. Blog is a new topic for me. We can write anything on our Bangladeshi culture and people though this blog. I am very glad to be a part of this blog site."

No comments: