Purpose of Narijibon Blog

Nari Jibon Project seeks to increase our students’ and staffs’ abilities through different ways: classes, practice, computers, internet, and now the Narijibon Blog. Readers and writers (our students & staff) of the Blog will both learn about our lives, culture, Nature, activities of people in Bangladesh and the Nari Jibon Project.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dream

Translated by: Kazi Rafiqul Islam
Written in Bengali: Sufiya Khatun


People say dreams become reality sometimes.
I say dreams are only dreams
They are never real.
Still people love dreams
Still their eyes are full of dreams.
I dream of getting hold of that moon on the sky
I dream of getting near the sun.
In my dreams, I want that golden deer
Which I have kept in my bosom so long.
But, will that be ever realized?
Still people love dreams
Still their eyes are full of dreams.

No comments: