Purpose of Narijibon Blog

Nari Jibon Project seeks to increase our students’ and staffs’ abilities through different ways: classes, practice, computers, internet, and now the Narijibon Blog. Readers and writers (our students & staff) of the Blog will both learn about our lives, culture, Nature, activities of people in Bangladesh and the Nari Jibon Project.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Bloggers profile (Students)

Sherin Sultana











'In my small village there are many small houses,
We all live together.
There is no distinction among us'

"This imagine of a small village is Habibpur. It is in Barisal at Wazirpur Thana where I was born. Here I passed various types of colorful days of my childhood & teenage period. I am the oldest of two sisters & one brother in a middle class family. The starting of my life was different & for that I obtained the primary stage of learning from my grand mother. I passed S.S.C (Secondary School Certificate) in 1999 & H.S.C (Higher Secondary Certificate) in 2001 from my village.

The second stage of my life has started in Dhaka, although I need some time to adjust here out of my traditional life. I admitted in the University of Dhaka. Thousands of new faces became very close in the place of my previous friends. By this time I have already completed graduation & now I am in Masters.

I heard about Nari Jibon from my aunt for one year. Once I came here to visit. I want to know about its activities, target & aim. After knowing everything I felt very interest about it. It seems to me that it’s a great opportunity for me. Without making any delay I admitted here within some days. I joined here in ICT magazine of Nari Jibon. I want to make establish myself & that’s why I related my life with Nari Jibon.

If I am to say about myself then at first I will say--my favorite person is my mother; favorite color is sky-blue; favorite flower is krishnachura. I like to walk alone in a moon lit night by the side of the river & ride on a rickshaw with my favorite person. I like most to hear songs & read novels in my leisure period. I like to think myself as a good human being. I feel a great sorrow when I see the sorrow of others. I hate to tell lie. My bad side is- I am very lazy, not serious about myself & my good side is- I don’t get angry with anybody. I always miss the days of my child hood & the green narrow path of my village."



Shamima Akter Rita










"My name is Shamima Akter Rita. My friends and family members called me ‘Rita’. It is my nickname. I am 19 years old. I was born at Narshingdi in Bangladesh. But my childhood passed at Dhaka city. Now I live in Dhaka. I am a Bangladeshi. Islam is my religion. I am a student. I have completed my Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C) in 2001 at Khilgaon Model School & Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C) in 2003 at Motijeel Model College under Dhaka Board. Now I study in B.B.S. (Hons) 1St year at Khilgaon Model College. Accounting is my subject. Now I am doing courses on English, Computer office program & Hardware from Nari Jibon Project. Nari jibon project is a good organization to me. It is working only for women. So it’s a great opportunity for me. I am really happy to admit here. I have improved my skills in English and got knowledge on computer. Now the knowledge on English & computer are needed for getting good jobs. As a student of Accounting Department I want to be a Bank Manager. So it’s very important for me. Now I am also happy to be a part of blog Project. I didn’t know about blog project. It’s a new & good experience for me. Now I am trying to write in English. I can give some information about Bangladesh to other country through narijibon blog spot. My favorite poet is Kazi Nazrul Islum. My favorite hobby is Painting and Gardening. I like watching TV. Nari Jibon gives alternative skills for women. This Nari Jibon Institute works for women awareness. So I wish all the success of the Nari Jibon Project."

No comments: