Purpose of Narijibon Blog

Nari Jibon Project seeks to increase our students’ and staffs’ abilities through different ways: classes, practice, computers, internet, and now the Narijibon Blog. Readers and writers (our students & staff) of the Blog will both learn about our lives, culture, Nature, activities of people in Bangladesh and the Nari Jibon Project.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Bloggers profile (Students)

Laily Jahan Meghla







"I am Laily Jahan Meghla. I was born on 20th November in 1986, in Dhaka. I passed my childhood in Dhaka. I passed the Secondary School Certificate examination from South Bonosri Model High School in 2001 and Higher Secondary Certificate from Shiddheswari Girls College in 2003. Now I am doing honors on accounting 3rd year in Shiddheswari Girls College.

My hobby is gardening, reading books and novels, watching cricket Match. My favorite place is Dhaka Carjon Hall. My favorite writer is Shomoresh Mojumdar. I want to do job in a bank. Or I want to be a news reporter. I was informed about Nari Jibon from my friend. Now I am a student of English and computer in Nari Jibon Project.

Blog is a new topic for me. I think it is a very interesting subject. As a new writer I am enjoying a lot and I can show my creativity by writing on my feelings, culture, experiences etc. Here I also like the Nari Cyber café. I am very happy to learn here."



Ayesha Parveen









"My name is Ayesha Parveen. I was born on 5th December in 1983, in Dhaka. I have completed Secondary School Certificate in 1999 from Kadamtala High School under Dhaka Board and Higher Secondary Certificate in 2001 from Ispahani Girls College under Dhaka Board. Now I am doing my Honors in Sociology at Eden Mohila College.

My father worked in SW Shipping Ltd. My mother is a house wife. I have one sister and one brother. My sister is a house wife and brother is a student of English department in Stamford University. My favorite place is Cox’s Bazaar Sea Beach. My hobby is gossiping with my friends and reading novels.

My future plan is to go to abroad for getting higher education and to do a job in a Multinational Company. The Nari Jibon is a good organization for women. I am a student of English1.5 here in Nari Jibon Project. "

No comments: