Purpose of Narijibon Blog

Nari Jibon Project seeks to increase our students’ and staffs’ abilities through different ways: classes, practice, computers, internet, and now the Narijibon Blog. Readers and writers (our students & staff) of the Blog will both learn about our lives, culture, Nature, activities of people in Bangladesh and the Nari Jibon Project.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to Kathryn B Ward

By Taslima Akter

21st December, this day is very especial for me because that day is the birthday of Dr. Kathryn B Ward, who is my favorite person. Dr. Ward is a generous person who is founder of the Nari Jibon. She is working very hard to develop the Bangladeshi women. For her warm inspiration when I lost my self-esteemed, I make my mind again to go forward. We are praying in her birthday- may she live long. In 2005 we were celebrating her birthday in Bangladesh. I remember that day again and again. I wish her all the best in her birthday. We all (Nari Jibon student & staff) are missing her in her birthday……….


Shuvo Janmodin (Happy Birthday) to you from our all Nari Jibon staff and students.

No comments: