Purpose of Narijibon Blog

Nari Jibon Project seeks to increase our students’ and staffs’ abilities through different ways: classes, practice, computers, internet, and now the Narijibon Blog. Readers and writers (our students & staff) of the Blog will both learn about our lives, culture, Nature, activities of people in Bangladesh and the Nari Jibon Project.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

English Class Assignment

Q: How do you spend your free time?

Ayesha Sanjida Synthia
ID#840

I am Synthia. Recently, I passed my S.S.C exam. After finishing my S.S.C exam I had a lot of free time. For spending my free time, I got admitted in Nari Jibon Project. Here, I am taking courses on English & Computer because, both of these are important for our life. I also spend my free time by reading books and watching TV.


Asia Afrin Anni
ID: 862

I spend my free time by doing those works that I like to do. Such as reading novels, watching Cricket and Long Tennis on television, writing something on papers, hearing songs on radio, taking some rest, talking with somebody on current topics of Bangladesh, thinking about my future, my family and relatives etc.


No comments: