Purpose of Narijibon Blog

Nari Jibon Project seeks to increase our students’ and staffs’ abilities through different ways: classes, practice, computers, internet, and now the Narijibon Blog. Readers and writers (our students & staff) of the Blog will both learn about our lives, culture, Nature, activities of people in Bangladesh and the Nari Jibon Project.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My childhood with my mother by Nari Jibon students

Student’s blog writings in their computer class:

Syeda Mahmuda Akhter, Id#884

"I am Syeda Mahmuda Akhter. I was born at Sonargoan which is a very nice place of Bangladesh. My mother was a beloved mother. When I was child, my mother looked after me very carefully and sincerely. My mother loved me very much because I was a very good student and I always stood first in my class. My mother is an ideal mother. She is honest, sincere and also very beautiful to look at. My school was in morning shift and everyday my mother made my breakfast early in the morning. She is a house-wife and she passed her time routinely. I always try to follow her. I am very friendly with my mother. At my childhood she was a friend, teacher and first of all my beloved mother. It was dreamed to her that I will be a doctor and now-a- day I succeed. When I was sick, she gave a good nursing to me restlessly and until I was alright she always beside me. My mother is also a very good cook. When she cooked delicious foods most of my friends were come to our house and ate vigorously. My mother is ideal to me. I was very happy and felt proud of her. I found peace to look her face. She is the best mother in my eyes in the world. I love my mother very much."


Surma Akter, ID# 691

"My name is Surma Akter. My father’s name is Mahafuzul Hoque and My mother name is Nilufa Akther. I read in B.A 2nd year. My mother is a housewife. I passed my childhood nicely with my mother. She always tried to cheer me but I was crying all time. I started my school life when I was six. I went to school regularly due to my mother angriness. Along with all of these things my childhood time was very beautiful. I was independent and gladly in my childhood with my mother. I played football, cricket, badminton with my friends. I love my mother. I can not forget my childhood."


Shahida Akter Moina, Id# 799

"My name is Shahida Akter Moina. I am a student. I come from Moghbazar warless colony. My father is a Government service holder. I was born in Dhaka. I passed my childhood with my mother and my family. My mother is a house wife. Her name is Amena Begum. My mother is the best mother. I respect my mother and she loves me. My mother is my best friend. She helps me in my all works, all decisions."

No comments: