Purpose of Narijibon Blog

Nari Jibon Project seeks to increase our students’ and staffs’ abilities through different ways: classes, practice, computers, internet, and now the Narijibon Blog. Readers and writers (our students & staff) of the Blog will both learn about our lives, culture, Nature, activities of people in Bangladesh and the Nari Jibon Project.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Birthday to Katie Zaman

By Taslima Akter

Katie Zaman is the Fulbright fellow and co-founder of Nari Jibon. Katie Zaman is one of my favorite persons. I like her sweet smiling!! I remember her warm receive, suggestion which inspire me for working hard. 20th December is the birthday of Katie Zaman who is working hard for establishment of Nari Jibon. My best wish for her in her birthday. I am praying for her, she can success every step in her life.


Happy birthday to you from all Nari Jibon people.

No comments: