Purpose of Narijibon Blog

Nari Jibon Project seeks to increase our students’ and staffs’ abilities through different ways: classes, practice, computers, internet, and now the Narijibon Blog. Readers and writers (our students & staff) of the Blog will both learn about our lives, culture, Nature, activities of people in Bangladesh and the Nari Jibon Project.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My future plan

By Zannat-Ul-Ferdous

Success in life depends on the perfect choice of a profession. Every person has a future plan in life. Some wants to be a doctor, some wants to be a pilot and join some other professions. Different person has different aims. But my aim in life is to be a professor of any government or private college. Because I feel it is a noble profession.

In our country, most of the people are not educated. They want to study but only for a better job. They are not interested in the main motive of education. It is known to all that a self-educated person is a real educated person. That is why; I want to be a teacher. If I become a teacher then I will try to make students understand about the real motive of education. I strongly believe that success in life depends on willpower and hard work. I hope I will be able to reach to my destination.



3 comments:

PPT said...

Something tells me you WILL reach your destination.

What subject(s) do you want to teach?

Pretty's Archive said...

I wish for you best of luck of your future plan.

Unknown said...

Thank you to share your aim in life with us. I think, your aim will be a social work. So, God bless you.