Purpose of Narijibon Blog

Nari Jibon Project seeks to increase our students’ and staffs’ abilities through different ways: classes, practice, computers, internet, and now the Narijibon Blog. Readers and writers (our students & staff) of the Blog will both learn about our lives, culture, Nature, activities of people in Bangladesh and the Nari Jibon Project.

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Bloggers profile (Students)

Kamrun Nahar








"My name is Kamrun Nahar. I was born at Khilgaon in Dhaka in 1984. My birthday is on 5th November. I live in Dhaka with my family. Now I am doing Honors in Sociology from Eden Women College, Dhaka under National University. I have finished my Secondary School Certificate in 2000 from Khilgaon Girl’s High School and College and Higher Secondary Certificate in 2002 from Siddheswary Girl’s College.

My father is a service Holder and my mother is a house wife. We are two brothers and two sisters. My elder brother and elder sister live in Italy. My younger brother is doing Higher Secondary Certificate. I have a happy family with six members. My hobby is reading story books. My favorite place is Cox’s Bazaar. My future plane is to be a Banker. I also want to work as a social worker.

I am doing English course in Nari Jibon. Nari Jibon helps women a lot to develop their skills. It’s a nice step to make women’s life successful. Women can get training here on different subjects, like—English Spoken, Computer Office Program, Tailoring, Hardware, Bengali etc.

Here we have a cybercafé where the women are allowed to browse only. We can practice here beside learning. To me Nari Jibon is the best organization for the girls and women. "


Farjana Huque








"I am Farjana Huque. I was born on 9th June, in 1985 at Khilgaon in Dhaka. I passed my childhood in Dhaka. I have finished School Secondary Certificate in 2000 from Khilgaon Girl’s High School & College and Higher Secondary Certificate in 2002 from Siddheswary Girl’s College. Now I am doing Honors in Sociology at Tejgaon College, Dhaka under National University. I have a family with six members. My father is a business man and my mother is a house wife. I have two brothers and one sister.

My hobby is traveling and my favorite place is Singapore. I want to establish myself. So I am doing an English course in Nari Jibon. Nari Jibon helps women a lot to develop themselves by offering many courses.

I didn’t know about Blog before. Now we can show our creativity by writing. This is really good for us. Another good side of Nari Jibon Project is the Nari Cybercafé. We can practice computer here in a safe environment. To me, Nari Jibon is a great project for girls and women."

1 comment:

Asma_hosna said...

Hi,
Tina-Tani apu.....This is Keyamoni from Korea. I was looking for some picture of our school....I find this blog.....it's nice....Nice to see both of you......Bye