Purpose of Narijibon Blog

Nari Jibon Project seeks to increase our students’ and staffs’ abilities through different ways: classes, practice, computers, internet, and now the Narijibon Blog. Readers and writers (our students & staff) of the Blog will both learn about our lives, culture, Nature, activities of people in Bangladesh and the Nari Jibon Project.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Bloggers profile (Students)

Nina Sultana Mim










"My name is Nina Sultana Mim. My date of birth is 29th October, in 1989. I was born in Dhaka city the capital of Bangladesh. My father’s name is Md. Abul Kashem. He is a Government Service Holder. My mother’s name is Nasima Akter Shima. She is an ideal housewife.

I passed Secondary School Certificate in 2005 from Magbazar Girl’s high school and Higher Secondary Certificate in 2007 from Ispahani Girl’s High School and College. Now I am going to admit myself in BBA.

Laksmipure is my favorite place. It is my home district. It is a nice village. “Haymonty” written by “Ravindronath Tagore” is my favorite book. My favorite movie is ‘Padma Nadir Majhi’.

Listening music and reading story books are my favorite hobby. My future plan is to be a Charted Accountant.

I was informed about Nari Jibon from one of my friends. I came here with her. Now I am doing English spoken and computer course from here.

When I came here then I did not know about blog. It is a new and very interesting subject for me. Now I submit Bangla and English poems, stories etc for blog. As a new writer I am trying my best to write."


Rumi Akter










"I am Rumi Akter. I was born in Narayongong. I passed my childhood at Narayongong. My birth day is on 3rd November, 1990. My father's name is Rahman Ali. He is dead. My mother's name is Rahima Begume. She is a house wife. We are two sisters and one brother.

I am a candidate of Secondary School Certificate. My village is my favorite place. My hobby is watching any kind of movies.

After finishing my education, I would like to be a banker.

I was informed about Nari Jibon from my sister. I love Nari Jibon because I didn't know anything. Now I know how to use computer, internet, can speak in English, knew about Blog and many other things after coming in Nari Jibon.

At first I took admission in English-1 class in Nari Jibon. Now I am doing English-2 and computer course here.

I had no idea about the blog before coming here. When I had come here, then I knew about blog. It is very interesting topic. We can share our culture, lifestyle etc with other countries. I am trying to share my culture and people of my country with the other countries."

No comments: