Purpose of Narijibon Blog

Nari Jibon Project seeks to increase our students’ and staffs’ abilities through different ways: classes, practice, computers, internet, and now the Narijibon Blog. Readers and writers (our students & staff) of the Blog will both learn about our lives, culture, Nature, activities of people in Bangladesh and the Nari Jibon Project.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Bloggers profile (Students)

Sharmin Chowdhury Shikha








"My name is Sharmin Chowdhury Shikha. I was born in Dhaka on 21st January, in 1986. I have five family members with me.

I passed the Higher Secondary Certificate Examination from Siddheswary Girls College in 2003. Now I am reading in Honors 3rd Year on Accounting in Siddheswary Girls College.

My hobby is listening to music and singing songs. My favorite place is Cox’s Bazaar. After finishing my study I will do a job in any respectable bank.

I informed about Nari Jibon from one of my friends. Now I am a student of Nari Jibon in computer and English. I know about blog site after coming Nari Jibon. It’s a new part of our life and it’s a very important subject too. Through blog site we can share our culture and people’s life with other countries. As a new writer I will try my best to write something in blog.

Another important part of this organization is Nari Jibon cyber café. It is especially for women and girls. Here women and girls can use cyber café in a nice and safe environment. They can also practice here on their learning lessons. "


Jannatul Fardouse Nargis









"My name is Jannatul Fardouse Nargis. I was born on 3rd March, in 1989 at Boro Maghbazaar in Dhaka. I live at Maghbazaar from my childhood.

I have a Family with six members. My father is a Government Employer. My mother is a house wife. We are two sisters and two brothers. My elder sister is doing Honors in Economics. My younger brother is a student of class six. And my little brother is a student of class five.

I am trying to admit in a university. I passed Higher Secondary Certificate in 2007 from Shiddheswary Girls College in Dhaka and Secondary School Certificate in 2005 from Nazrul Shikshalaya in Dhaka.

My favorite place is my grand mother’s house. It is a village. It is a beautiful place. My favorite hobby is painting. I love to paint pictures.

My future plan is to be a B.C.S service holder. I also want to do social works.

I did not know about Nari Jibon Project. My neighbor gave me the information about it. Then I came with them to saw the project. After coming here I knew that Nari Jibon is only for women. It has Bengali Course, English Course, Tailoring Course, Computer Course and Photography Course etc. I had an interest do some courses. Therefore I have admitted in English Spoken and Computer Office Program at Nari Jibon.

I did not know about blog. But when I came to this organization then I understood about blog. I think it is a very interesting subject. I am very happy to be a part of this organization."

No comments: