Purpose of Narijibon Blog

Nari Jibon Project seeks to increase our students’ and staffs’ abilities through different ways: classes, practice, computers, internet, and now the Narijibon Blog. Readers and writers (our students & staff) of the Blog will both learn about our lives, culture, Nature, activities of people in Bangladesh and the Nari Jibon Project.

Friday, March 28, 2008

My Memorable Day

By Linda Pandey


Every person has a memorable day. I have also a memorable day. Then I was in Barisal.

When I was in Intermediate 2nd year that time some of my classmates got an opportunity to go to Kuakata. We are so excited. All students got together in the Hatem Ali College of Barisal district. We started our journey by bus in the early morning. When we started our journey we enjoyed a lot by singing, dancing and telling jokes etc.

The bus reached at Kuakata at 11: 30 am. We got down from the bus and went to live near a hotel. The hotel room was booked before. We took our goods in the hotel.

After getting freshen up we went to the sea beach. I enjoyed there very much. All of my friends were taking bathing in the beach. Our sir and staff were also taking bath there.

At noon we returned at our hotel and took our lunch. At night we got into the bus at 9 o’clock and started our journey to come back to Hatem Ali College. After reaching in the college we took rest in the common room. On the next day we reached our own resident.

This journey is the most enjoyable memory for me. We enjoyed the journey very much but I was very sad. Because I couldn’t see the sun rise and sun set. I wish I will visit Kuakata and stay there for some days.

2 comments:

Marva said...

Dear Linda:

I love the beach, too, so your description made me sad because I live a very long distance from the beach.

When I go to the beach, which is not very often, I like to get up early in the morning and watch the sun rise. I also like to see the sun set in the evening. The world seems so very peaceful at these times of the day.

I hope that you get to go back to the beach soon.

Thanks for sharing this memory.

Linda said...

Thanks a lot for your comment. I will try to share my experience if I can go to Kuakata again.