Purpose of Narijibon Blog

Nari Jibon Project seeks to increase our students’ and staffs’ abilities through different ways: classes, practice, computers, internet, and now the Narijibon Blog. Readers and writers (our students & staff) of the Blog will both learn about our lives, culture, Nature, activities of people in Bangladesh and the Nari Jibon Project.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Happy 1st Anniversary of Nari Jibon Blog Project

Card designed & written by Zannatul Ferdous Nargis

I am a blogger of Nari Jibon Blog. We can share our own thoughts through this Blog. We can also share our feelings, wishes, happiness, sorrows etc. We can show and let people know about our country, culture, people, their lives, their activities, problems etc through this blog.


I learned from this blog about different peoples’ thoughts, different places etc. I want to introduce my country with the others countries’ people. So, I think this blog is the best way to show our activities to all the people.


Today is the 1st Anniversary of Nari Jibon Blog Project, So I wish all the success of Nari Jibon Blog Project. And best wishes to all the Nari Jibon bloggers and readers.

No comments: