Purpose of Narijibon Blog

Nari Jibon Project seeks to increase our students’ and staffs’ abilities through different ways: classes, practice, computers, internet, and now the Narijibon Blog. Readers and writers (our students & staff) of the Blog will both learn about our lives, culture, Nature, activities of people in Bangladesh and the Nari Jibon Project.

Saturday, January 17, 2009

New Year Brings New Hopes

By Shahzadi

New Year brings new hopes and views. Every one thinks in different ways. Good plans and its implement make things beautiful. Every one expects for the better days.Like everyone I have some plans for better future. I have two plans- first one is I will find a suitable job and I prefer teaching career. Second one is- I want to go abroad. If I get chance to go to abroad then I will go there. Cause my brother lives in America. So I will try to find there a great future and better environment and better opportunity.

No comments: