Purpose of Narijibon Blog

Nari Jibon Project seeks to increase our students’ and staffs’ abilities through different ways: classes, practice, computers, internet, and now the Narijibon Blog. Readers and writers (our students & staff) of the Blog will both learn about our lives, culture, Nature, activities of people in Bangladesh and the Nari Jibon Project.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My brother

By Sufia Khatun

I am Sufia. We are three sisters and one brother. I have father, but he doesn’t live with us. I have mother. She is a housewife. My brother is only on earning person in our family. Our family depends on him. I did not any cares from my father. But I don’t know about affection and love of my father. My brother loves me so much. He believes me. He passed S.S.C in 1994. From that he is working hard for our family. I am very proud of my brother. Because, he is my brother, he is my father, he is my friend and he is my all. I pray all time for my brother. May he stay good and God bless him. My brother is a best brother for me. I best happy for my brother.

No comments: